- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices¹ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours²
Up Your Game
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
Part of Your Connected Bike
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3 with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices¹ — including compatible Forerunner® and fēnix® devices — and Garmin ConnectMobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with Garmin Connect, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3 with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you’ll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from Vector 3. The indoor training system also gives you training plans and easy-to-use performance analysis tools to analyze all your indoor and outdoor rides. Sign up with TrainerRoad to become a faster cyclist and train for your first 30 days risk-free.
¹View specs to see data that can be viewed on compatible devices
²With LR44 battery type
WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg).. Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.