Specifically designed for the water
- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control3, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100)
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate, scratch-resistant sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel and 2 QuickFit™ bands (stainless steel and blue silicone
- Wi-Fi® capability plus connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Building on our popular fēnix® 5 platform, our next-generation multisport marine smartwatch provides comprehensive boat connectivity. It connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to stream data to your quatix 5 Sapphire watch, including speed, depth, temperature and wind. Compact and stylish with a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and quick-change bands, it also provides sports advanced fitness features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, swimming and canoeing — whatever sport you want to track, quatix 5 Sapphire has you covered. It is also Wi-Fi® enabled, allowing automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin Connect when connected to wireless networks.