Compact, discreet dash cam with wide view in 1080p HD
- Wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080p HD footage
- Automatically records and saves footage of incidents
- Dash Cam Auto Sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive™ app
- Voice control1 allows you to easily save a video or picture, start/stop audio recording or start/stop the Travelapse™ video capture feature
- Driver alerts include forward collision, lane departure warnings2 and “Go” alerts to enhance driver awareness
- Red light camera and speed camera3 location alerts can be updated as often as you like
Dash Cam Auto Sync
Dash Cam Auto Sync wirelessly connects up to four Garmin Dash Cams at the front, back and sides of your vehicle to provide virtually complete 360° coverage. If you save a video on one dash cam, the others will also save it. Use the Garmin Drive app on your smartphone to create a “picture-in-picture” video from any two perspectives at the same time. This makes it easy to share videos with friends, insurance agencies or legal authorities.
1Voice control is available for English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Swedish
2Certain conditions may impair the warning function; visit Garmin.com/warnings for details
3Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.