Compact and Discreet GPS-enabled Dash Cam
- Small and inconspicuous when mounted on windshield
- High-quality 2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings¹ plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras²
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
Drive with Increased Awareness
Dash Cam 45 features helpful driver awareness warnings to help encourage safer driving. The forward collision warning¹ alerts if you drive too closely to the car
ahead. Lane departure warnings¹ alert you if you stray from your lane. Built-in red light and speed camera data alert you when red light cameras or speed cameras are near². Get regularly updated red light and speed camera location data with a subscription to the Cyclops™ database, which is maintained daily and contains information about fixed red light and speed cameras. And when your vehicle is stopped at an intersection or in traffic, the “Go” alert notifies you when traffic ahead of your vehicle is moving again.
Monitor Your Parked Vehicle
Parking mode monitors your car’s surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is not running. It automatically begins recording if and when motion is detected. (Requires Garmin parking mode cable, sold separately; professional installation recommended.)
¹Certain conditions may impair the warning function. Visit Garmin.com/warnings for details.
²Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions. View your region for more details regarding paid subscriptions for updated content.
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.62 cm x 4.05 cm x 3.53 cm
- Weight: 59.5 g
- GPS: yes
- Screen: 2.0″ LCD
- Frame rate: 30 FPS
- Incident detection (G-Sensor): yes
- Battery life: up to 30 minutes